Saturday, July 30, 2016

Not so Smart




Not so smart
(by R.P.Edwards)

"College Educated"
What a joke!
Mentally smart
But morally broke
The many "know betters"
Proclaiming what ought
But the future will reap
What their "ignorance" wrought




Sorry, but it gets in my craw. 

For some reason I tune in to a political discussion (I know the reason: I like this kind of stuff) and inevitably, somewhere along line, some talking head will mention the "college educated;" implying that those who "aren't"...ain't too smart.

And then I think of the courts, and the media, and of politicians; so many of whom openly display their America-destroying apostasy...but they're just too "ignorant" to understand their condition. 

And so...the nation is in the dire state that it is.

And, dear reader, since so many of the "college educated" have had their hand on the tiller for so long; how about we let the not so brilliant steer the boat for a while? They may not be polished, or refined, or "oh, so full of themselves;" but they may very well turn this ship of state away from the dangerous reefs that are dead ahead.

"Excuse me, sir."

"Yes, Sailor, John Q. Public?"

"Allow me to take the helm, sir."

"On whose authority?"

"On the authority of the people of the United States."

****




No comments: