Thursday, September 18, 2014

Coal me, baby!










Coal me!
(by R.P.Edwards)

Coal for breakfast!
Coal for lunch!
Coal on Sunday!
We call it brunch
Coal with crackers!
Coal with stew!
Coal with lattes!
Coal fondu! 
Coal for mittens!
Coal for caps!
Coal for toasty, winter naps!
Coal for houses!
Coal for pools!
Coal for daddy's power tools!
Coal for ladies!
Coal for kids!
Coal for men with balding lids!
Coal for fashion!
Coal for roads!
Coal for young!
And coal for old!
Yes, coal's the ticket!
Black and rich!
Coal's the scratch
For our nation's itch!
So search it!
Find it!
'neath the sod!
Lots of coal!
Supplied by God!
Then add a filter!
And call it friend!
Our use for coal
Will never end! 

I DO like the beard (which reminds me, I need to update my "photo" as it is several years outdated and I, too, am much...hairier) [Done]. Anyway, Mr. DiCaprio, fine actor that he is (blah, blah, blah, pleasant platitudes ad naseam), is now a U.N. "Messenger of Peace," burdened with the task of educating all as to the dangers of Global Warming, no, Climate change. Which, if successful, will ultimately bankrupt us all.

I'll not ramble on other than to suggest a humorous bit on the subject by Michael Loftus which I recently viewed. Here's a youtube link: Michael Loftus on the lies of Global Warming  And, if you are not quite sated, enjoy a helping of The Chicago Cubs and Global Warming, a video I put out a few years back,   Enjoy.


****


 

No comments: