Saturday, October 21, 2017

Hater?





Of Haters
(by R.P.Edwards)

Haters
Hating 
Hatefully
The haters
That they
Hate
Because these haters
That they hate
Don't hate
The things
They hate 




I didn't know I was a hater. But I guess I am. After all, the Southern Poverty Law Center has deemed the Value Voters Summit a hate group. And, as we all know, President Trump spoke at said summit a short while back. Well, I took a gander at the values of these value folk and, to my utter amazement (not really) it seems I align quite readily. For instance, they believe in traditional marriage, the sanctity of life, religious liberty, and limited government. And, as you might expect, Bible believing Christians and Jews (of which I am a part) naturally gravitate towards such positions. And this makes us haters? I do find this curious for, until fairly recently, these goals were shared by the many and most of all previous generations. And these are haters as well?

I will tell you what I do hate, however. I hate the formerly isolated bilge of the Universities now being force fed down our collective throats; not through the democratic process but by a judiciary that has abandoned its sacred place. I hate the putrid PC nonsense that ever spews from our betters in Hollywood and the media overlords which infects our everyday life, from the workplace to the kindergarten classroom. I hate the blatant disrespect and lack of recognition that our current foundation of collective ease is constructed and mortared and protected with the blood of patriots past and present; all of which are haters by the twisted definition. And, I hate, perhaps most of all, that the bearer of the truth--the church--is so slow to rise in order to chastise and correct, and frankly be the salt and light that their (our) divine mandate demands.

Perhaps I am a hater after all. Who will join me?

****

No comments: