Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Climate Change this!!!







Climate this!
(by R.P.Edwards)

Clean the water
Clean the air
Check the food
For toxins there
But Climate change?!
No how!
No Way!
I've mouths to feed!
And bills to pay!


I sympathize with true believers. Those who hold on to the unholdable. Those whose belief reaches beyond sight. For me it's the Christian reaching; "For we walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Corinthians 5:7), but for the "believers" at the U.N...it's climate change.

Listen, I just don't have time, and I surely don't want any more of my paycheck going for another's religion. I'll put my cash in my passed plate and you, sir, put ALL you want...in yours.

Conclusion: The causes and ramifications of "Climate Change" (formerly "global warming") are still in the realm of theory. Don't shove this down our collective throats. And WE, the American public, unless we want this pseudo-religion to reach into our collective pockets; "we" need to make sure candidates who are aligned with this frame of thought...don't hold elective office.


Real Climate Change
(by R.P.Edwards)

So concerned
With Climate Change
I find obsession
Rather strange
For soon we'll stand
Before HIS face
And THEN it's flames!
Or saving grace


Here's a little video done a while back concerning "Global Warming." You might find it amusing...








 ****

No comments: